We’d love prospective parents and students to visit our school however, due to the current closure of our school as a precautionary measure for the COVID-19 disease outbreak, we are unable to offer in-person visits. Please fill out the online form below so our Admissions Team can reach out to you. They would be very happy to answer any questions you might have to get a good understanding of the school's curriculum, financial assistance and philosophy.
Please fill in the online form so our Admissions Team can reach out to you.
Interested young women in the 8th grade can STILL take the HSPT. Email email@example.com or Call 630-418-3818 to speak to someone immediately - we are ready to help.
Note: If a student takes the HSPT at another location, she should select to have her scores sent to Tepeyac.
Admission to Tepeyac is based on several things; the student’s HSPT score, but also on seventh and eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Our Lady of Tepeyac High School via mail (attn: Admissions) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Report Cards for Grades 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 7, and 8
5. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
6. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accommodation Plan (if applicable)