We have all been so blessed and will begin our Christmas holiday shopping on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday. #GivingTuesday is an opportunity to give the gift of a quality, faith-based education and empower a young woman at Tepeyac. Every gift to Tepeyac ignites hope, sparks dreams, and raises the trajectory of a young woman’s life.
Tepeyac is creating miracles on 22nd street. Our students work unbelievably hard and defy odds every day. Their families contribute all they can to support their education, but sometimes it is not enough to cover the tools needed to compete in a digital, global world. Help us continue to create miracles for our young women by providing one of the following tools for a deserving girl:
- $50 provides resources for English Language Learners
- $75 covers the retreat fee for a student
- $100 purchases a calculator for advanced math classes
- $100 sponsors a sports fee for a student athlete
- $150 sponsors a junior for Saturday ACT prep classes
- $500 sponsors one month’s tuition for a deserving young woman
GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by social media that encourages people to simply do good. This year it falls on Tuesday, December 3rd. It was created in 2012 and over the past seven years, has grown into a movement that inspires millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. We hope we can count on our many friends and supporters to help us reach our goal of supporting the next generation. The young women of Tepeyac work so hard and will make you proud.