Tuition and Fees
Our Lady of Tepeyac is the most affordable Catholic high school in the city of Chicago
- Committed to affordable education for all families; Tuition $6,200, lowest in Chicago area
- Education is the most important decision for your future; we are here to help you every step of the way
- We don’t stop after you graduate; we help you through college
- We offer memorial college scholarships
- 96% of students receive a scholarship based on financial need; every family has the opportunity to send their daughters to our school
- Numerous donors and foundations support our scholarship program, including Big Shoulders Fund
Scholarships available to Freshwomen
- President’s Award $1,500 year/renewable (score in the top 10% on placement test)
- Principal’s Award $1,000 year/renewable (score in the top 20% on placement test)
- Sisters of the Resurrection Award $750 year/ renewable (score in the top 30% on placement test)
- Madonna Foundation $1,500 – $2,500 renewable
- Canning Foundation, merit based, renewable
- IL Tax Credit based on family income
Legacy Scholarship Awards
- Legacy Award $1,000 year/renewable mom, sister or grandma graduated from Tepeyac/St. Casimir
Our Lady of Tepeyac High School Financial Aid is available to all students who show need based on family income. Documentation required; aid is renewable each year.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss financial aid opportunities at Our Lady of Tepeyac, please contact Isabel Del Real at (773) 522-0023, ext 202.
By The Numbers
The total cost of educating a student is $9,000 per year. Every student will automatically receive a grant to cover the difference.
- Tuition for the school year: $6,200 per student
- Fundraising Rate: $200 per student (Raised through raffle ticket sales)
- Registration Fee: $300 per student (non-refundable)
- Books: $200 rental fee (textbooks returned at the end of the year)
Payment methods: Tuition will be paid directly to the high school. You can pay by check, money order, cash, or credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). Monthly payments will run from August through May.