Admission to Tepeyac is based on several things; the student’s HSPT score, but also on seventh and eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Our Lady of Tepeyac High School via mail (attn: Admissions) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any student who is applying.
1. Report Cards for Grades 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 7, and 8
5. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
6. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accommodation Plan (if applicable)