The Make- Up Placement Test is scheduled for Wednesday, January 22 at 2:30pm.
**If you missed the test, not a problem. Schedule a time to test with us. We offer the flexibility of testing after school too. Call now: 773.522.0023, ask for Diana or Esmeralda.**
Admission to Tepeyac is based on several things; the student’s HSPT score, but also on seventh and eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Our Lady of Tepeyac High School via mail (attn: Admissions) or via email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) for any student who is applying.
1. Report Cards for Grades 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 7, and 8
5. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
6. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accomodation Plan (if applicable)
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office:
Diana Rodriguez '07, Admissions, (773) 522-0023 ext. 205, email@example.com
Esmeralda De La Luz '14, Admissions, (773) 522-0023 ext. 206 firstname.lastname@example.org,