Advantages of an All-Girls School
The All-Girls School Difference by the National Coalition of Girls’ Schools
- Girls take Center stage in an all-girls learning environment.
- All-girls learning environments create a culture of achievement.
- A girl occupies every role in all-girls learning environments.
- Champions the educational needs of girls as a group
- Currently strengthens the underrepresentation of women in STEM majors and careers
- Empowers girls to be bold leaders
“Whether they want to be astronauts, ambassadors, or accountants, girls need to know, not just think, but really know, deep down in their gut — that nothing can stand in their way.” NCGS
Miryam Delgado, class of '99 shares, "One of my favorite memories was the good time I had with my friends and teachers. I am glad my parents chose Tepeyac for me!" Chicago Police Officer serving in the community - she loves building relationships and protecting the neighborhood.