Tepeyac prides itself on providing a solid college preparatory curriculum which prepares young women for life-long learning through spiritual and intellectual growth. Students are encouraged to ask questions, take risks, challenge themselves, and learn from each other. To create a unique high school experience, we offer classes and extra-curricular activities geared toward each students' individual academic needs and personal interests.
Having at least 24 credits:
- Four (4) credits of Religion (including retreats and service hours)
- Four (4) credits of English
- Four (4) credits of Mathematics
- Three (3) credits of Social Studies
- Three (3) credits of Science
- One (1) credit each of Physical Education, Fine Arts and Computer Technology
- Remaining credits to be made up of electives.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Successfully completing the Senior Research Paper
- Attending and participating in the Senior KAIROS retreat
- Taking the ACT test in April of Junior Year
- Participating in the Senior Service Project, as part of Religion IV
- Taking ALL exams