Mark your calendars !Creemos! 2015 20th
Annual Benefit for Scholarships
Friday, April 24, 2015
6:00pm – 11:00pm
Chicago Cultural Center
This is our 20th year raising funds for student scholarships and we have come a long way! This year to celebrate, we are having a Grand Raffle featuring three amazing trips:
- Three nights at the Ritz-Carlton, Aruba. Airfare for two included.
- A weekend in Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan. Airfare included.
- A downtown weekend at the Westin River North Chicago and Gift Certificate for Riva Restaurant.
Tickets are $20 each or 6 tickets for $100. Our benefit raises much needed funds for student scholarships.
Join us at the Chicago Cultural Center and help us celebrate 20 years of !Creemos!
Incoming Freshwomen Girls Night Out - Jump into High School
Join us and your future classmates for an evening of fun and games!
- Wednesday, May 6, from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- RSVP with Ms. Lily De La Luz
Looking for a High School?
- Limited spots are available for the next school year. Call or e-mail Ms. Lily De La Luz: (773) 522-0023 ext. 205 for more information regarding registration.
- Have questions about scholarships and tuition help? Call or e-mail Isabel Del Real: (773) 522-0023 ext. 202
Our Lady of Tepeyac's Service Club
As we prepared to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families, Tepeyac girls didn't lose sight of our commitment as Catholic young women to share what we have with others. Our Service Club, headed by Mrs. Thompson, Ms. Cesario and Ms. Hawkins, collected over 300 canned goods to share with families during this holiday season. The club created signs, collected boxes of canned goods from advisories and delivered them to the OLT Parish food pantry right on time for Thanksgiving.
We are so proud of our Service Club girls and look forward to the many activities they have planned for the school remainder of the school year:
- Greater Chicago Food Depository- Our girls will pack food boxes to be distributed to families across Chicago. Their credit hours will assist the OLT Parish food pantry which serves the Little Village area.
- Ronald McDonald House - Our girls will prepare and serve dinner for families whose children are in the hospital.
- Reading to Tepeyac Grade School Children - Our girls will read stories to children in the primary grades weekly.
- Cleaning & Painting the locker rooms in the gym to serve the grade school and high school. And much, much more!
Interested in transferring? Get in touch with Becca Noonan: (773) 522-0023 ext. 212