Mark your calendars !Creemos! 2015 20th
Annual Benefit for Scholarships
Friday, April 24, 2015
6:00pm – 11:00pm
Chicago Cultural Center
This is our 20th year raising funds for student scholarships and we have come a long way! Thank you to all of our dedicated friends and supporters who have come out year after year to see our staff and students and enjoy great food, drinks, the silent auction and raffle baskets in the name of scholarships.
This year we will celebrate by introducing the Grand Raffle, featuring three amazing trips! Tickets will be $20 each or 6 tickets for $100. Our benefit raises much needed funds for student scholarships.
Join us at the Chicago Cultural Center and help us celebrate 20 years of !Creemos!
Missed the Placement Test? It’s OK!
If you missed the Placement Test in January, please call to schedule during the week. Limited spots are available for the next school year.
If you tested and have applied, look out for your acceptance letter arriving February 13th!
Incoming freshwomen and parents: make sure you are applying for one of the Registration Meetings: February 21st or March 7th! They are mandatory!
Shadow Day and Family Tours
- Shadow days are still available! Schedule a Shadow Day or call to schedule: (773) 522-0023 ext. 205
- Have questions about scholarships and tuition help? Call or e-mail Isabel Del Real: (773) 522-0023 ext. 202
Our Lady of Tepeyac's Service Club
As we prepared to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families, Tepeyac girls didn't lose sight of our commitment as Catholic young women to share what we have with others. Our Service Club, headed by Mrs. Thompson, Ms. Cesario and Ms. Hawkins, collected over 300 canned goods to share with families during this holiday season. The club created signs, collected boxes of canned goods from advisories and delivered them to the OLT Parish food pantry right on time for Thanksgiving.
We are so proud of our Service Club girls and look forward to the many activities they have planned for the school remainder of the school year:
- Greater Chicago Food Depository- Our girls will pack food boxes to be distributed to families across Chicago. Their credit hours will assist the OLT Parish food pantry which serves the Little Village area.
- Ronald McDonald House - Our girls will prepare and serve dinner for families whose children are in the hospital.
- Reading to Tepeyac Grade School Children - Our girls will read stories to children in the primary grades weekly.
- Cleaning & Painting the locker rooms in the gym to serve the grade school and high school. And much, much more!
Interested in transferring? Get in touch with Becca Noonan: (773) 522-0023 ext. 212